The Miraculous Image of the Kursk-Root Icon of the Holy Theotokos Brought to the Dormition Cathedral in London
- The Visit of the Kursk Root Icon of the Mother of God “of the Sign” to the Saratov Metropoliate Concludes
- Icon of Venerable Serafim of Sarov Gifted to the Dormition Cathedral in London
- A Delegation of the Russian Church Abroad Departs for Russia With the Kursk Root Icon of the Mother of God “of the Sign”
- The Kursk-Root Icon of the Mother of God “of the Sign” Once Again Visits SS Peter and Paul Church
- The Kursk-Root Icon of the Mother of God “of the Sign” Will Travel to the German Diocese
…we do have a small request. More and more people visit Orthodoxy and the World website. However, resources for editorial are scarce. In comparison to some mass media, we do not make paid subscription. It is our deepest belief that preaching Christ for money is wrong.
Having said that, Pravmir provides daily articles from an autonomous news service, weekly wall newspaper for churches, lectorium, photos, videos, hosting and servers. Editors and translators work together towards one goal: to make our four websites possible - Pravmir.ru, Neinvalid.ru, Matrony.ru and Pravmir.com. Therefore our request for help is understandable.
For example, 5 euros a month is it a lot or little? A cup of coffee? It is not that much for a family budget, but it is a significant amount for Pravmir.
If everyone reading Pravmir could donate 5 euros a month, they would contribute greatly to our ability to spread the word of Christ, Orthodoxy, life's purpose, family and society.