When We Do the Wrong Things Habitually
Christ Defeats Satan: Healing the Demoniacs
Strangers in a Strange Land
Whom Will We Reflect Today?
St John of Shanghai Summer Camp Concludes in Switzerland
Delegations of Local Orthodox Churches Arrive in Kiev for the Celebration of Baptism of Rus
Metropolitan Onuphry: "Do Not Be afraid of Demons, They Have No Power"
Primates of Local Orthodox Churches Congratulate Metropolitan Hilarion on His 55th Birthday
Three Teenagers Save a Child from a Burning House in Krasnoyarsk
Patriarch Daniel: We Thank all Those who Support the Activities of the Romanian Church
Interreligious Working Group of the Presidential Council for Cooperation with Religious Associations holds its 11th session
Exhibition of Orthodox Icons Opens in Mar del Plata, Argentina
Mr Puzzle creates Patriarch Daniel portrait with 720 Rubik’s cubes as congratulation on His Beatitude’s 70th birthday
Patriarch Kirill Writes Letter to a Russian Boy Who Suffered in Kyrgyzstan Because of His Nationality and Faith
- Why Did Christ Need St. John the Baptist?
- Homily on the Sunday of all the Saints of the Russian Land
- Sainthood and the Holy Spirit
- The Apostles' Fast Begins on June 28
- The Lord Waits for Us to Dedicate Our Entire Lives to Him - On the Sunday of All Saints
- The Church's Birthday - on the Feast of Holy Pentecost
- The Reason Christ Revealed Himself
- Metropolitan Hilarion: Christians Are in a Tragic Situation in a Number of Countries
- Freud’s Myth: Sexual Pleasure as the Goal of Human Existence
- Beware of the Orthodox Bobos
- How Do You Live with a Spouse You No Longer Love? Can Love Just Disappear?
- Mediocrity, Envy, and Grace
- The Sacrifice of Worship
- For How Long will the Emperor be Treated as a God?