How Can We Evangelize Today?
A Stone Thrown at God and Your Neighbor
As the End Draws Near – Silence
The Muskox Response To COVID-19
The Truth About Riches
Trial of Politician Defending Traditional Marriage Begins in Finland
Patriarch Daniel prays for Romania’s national unity, peaceful coexistence and dignified cooperation with other peoples
Hierarchs of Three Local Orthodox Churches Concelebrate in Argentina
Metropolitan Onuphry: "The Key to the Doors of Paradise is Repentance"
Strong Orthodox Presence at the 2022 March for Life
March for Life participants optimistic for a post-Roe America: 'This is just the beginning'
Patriarch Porfirije Thanks the Russian Church for Participation in Restoring Serbian Churches
Most millennials, Gen Z adults support bans on abortions when baby's heartbeat is detected: poll
Metropolitan Onuphry Speaks on How to Protect One's Soul From Sin
Archbishop Makarios of Australia: ” the Great privilege of the Orthodox Church is that we live in communion”
- The Way of Christ Is The Way of Love
- Seven Lessons for the New Year from St. Seraphim of Sarov
- Christ is Born! Glorify Him!: Homily for the Nativity of our Lord, God, and Savior Jesus Christ
- Divine Light Has Shined Forth in our Dark World
- Snoopy’s Christmas: A Seasonal Meditation
- New Year Thoughts
- Metropolitan Anthony (Pakanich) Speaks on How to Celebrate the New Year's Day in the Right Way