Joint Declaration of Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia
The Feast of the Three Hierarchs As the Symbol of the Equality and Unity of the Great Teachers
The Church’s Unity According to Saint Maximus the Confessor
Orthodox Parish Assemblies: 5 Best Practices
The Mission of Orthodoxy
Patriarch Kirill and Pope Francis Embrace at First Meeting in 1,000 Years
Abkhazia Outlaws Abortions
Serbian Orthodox Church Welcomes Russian Patriarch, Pope Meeting
Ecumenical Patriarch Performs Liturgy in the Cesme Greek Orthodox Church
Russian Patriarch arrives in Cuba to meet Pontiff, discuss Middle East crisis
Meeting of Patriarch Kirill and Pope Francis to continue for three hours
Patriarch Kirill and Pope Francis agree upon joint declaration
His Holiness Patriarch Kirill congratulates His Beatitude Patriarch John X of Antioch and all the East on anniversary of his enthronement
St. Xenia of Petersburg is commemorated in Serbia
Meeting between Patriarch of Moscow and Pope of Rome discussed at Chatham House in London
- The Rich Ruler and the Average Orthodox Parishioner
- Sources of the Faith We Love: St Athanasius and St Cyril
- St. Ignatius (Brianchaninov): "True Love for One’s Neighbour Is Based on Faith in God"
- Marvelous Love-A Christmas Story...
- From the Church's View: Lessons of St. Nicholas
- "Suffering Calls Us to Trust in the Goodness of the Lord"
- There Is No Easy Path for Holiness: On the Commemoration of the New Martyrs of Russia
- How to Become a Holy Fool: Homily on St. Xenia of St. Petersburg, Fool for Christ
- Repentance Means a Change of Mindset: On the Sunday after Theophany
- God’s Blessing is Again Imparted to the Whole World
- Our Baptism Is Not Simply a One-Time Event
- Why We Celebrate the Circumcision of Our Lord as a Feast
- The Nightmare of Christmas and the Conspiracy of Silence
- Divided Christendom Is Tragedy
- Five Best Practices for the Great Council of the Orthodox Church
- A Lesson On Bees: Saint John the Baptist And the Nectar of Life
- What Orthodox Christianity Can Bring to American Christian Politics
- You Cannot Serve Two Ideas: When Ideology and Theology Meet
- The Joint Prayer of Muslims and Orthodox Christians: Violation of Canons or Expression of Love?
- "Apologize and Then Keep Quiet Forever"