“Thy birth, O Theotokos, Has Proclaimed Joy to the Whole World…”
“Lord Have Mercy” As a Way of Life
"Founded on Spiritual Experience"
Can a Christian be Demon-possessed?
God Is Not Mocked
Texas Town Marks Constitution Day by Becoming Sanctuary City for Unborn
US Abortions at Lowest Level since Roe v. Wade, Guttmacher Finds; Pro-lifers Say it's Incomplete
Christian School Opens in Iraq after 4 Year Takeover by IS
Patriarch Kirill: Reunification of Western European Parishes of Russian Tradition with Mother Church is Result of Hard Work
Patriarch Daniel: God Helps Us to Transform the Cross of Suffering into Victory
Parishioners of the "Russian Exarchate" Enthusiastic about Joining the ROC
Metropolitan Hilarion Speaks at Opening of Interreligious Forum in Madrid
Exhibition on the White Army's Sojourn in Gallipoli To Open as the Kursk-Root Icon of the Mother of God Visits Kursk Metropoliate
ROC Holy Synod Integrates Head of the Archdiocese of the Western European Parishes of Russian Tradition
BBC Tells Schoolchildren There Are ‘over 100’ Genders
- Sermon on the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos by St. John of Kronstadt
- The Transfiguration – The Other Great Forgotten Feast
- The Tradition of Blessing Fruit on the Transfiguration
- “I Finally Decided To Fast. How Not To Mess Things Up?” – 10 Tips From Priest
- Off We Go on Another Joyful Fasting Time
- Asceticism As Life of Prayer, Fasting and Repentance
- Commitment vs. Convenience: The Dormition Fast
- "Founded on Spiritual Experience"
- BBC Tells Schoolchildren There Are ‘over 100’ Genders
- Are We Still Amusing Ourselves to Death?
- The End of Comfortable Christianity?
- Roe Won the Day, and Sooner or Later That Day Will End
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- The Greek Holy Synod Declares the Day of the “Unborn Child”