Raising Christian Children – St. Silouan on His Father
Love, Infatuation, Marriage, Sexual Relations, Contraception and Divorce
"Finding Willingness Is Often Our Greatest struggle"
Practice Makes Permanent!
Why Study the Old Testament?
Bishop Angaelos named president of the Bible Society
Trinity Cathedral on Quai Branly in Paris becomes a revelation of the days of the French National Heritage
OCA Diocese of Mexico assessing earthquake damage in parishes, missions
Patriarch Kirill extends condolences over destructive earthquake in Mexico
Majority of British Christians do not read the Bible -poll
Churches Destroyed and Looted By ISIS Being Restored in Syria
Iran Has Talked With Syria Over Christian Suffering
Pakistani Christian handed death sentence for 'blasphemy'
Celebrations mark return of Iraqi Christians to Nineveh
September 30 Pan-Orthodox Liturgy to mark 125 years of Orthodoxy in Chicago
- How to Wear a Wedding Garment Every Day
- Eight Points For Our Spiritual Growth From St. Paisios
- Are We Able to Grasp the Revelation of God That Is Given to Us Through Christ?
- Why Do You Call Me Good?
- "Your Salvation Is in Your Own Hands": A Homily on the Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost
- Moving Mountains
- A New Year, a New Harvest: Renewal through Orthodox Christian Community
- Dormition of the Theotokos Icon
- Seeing is Believing: Homily for the Transfiguration
- Come Together, Right Now
- Coming and Going, Gathering and Sending
- “All of Us Are Called to Be Missionaries, Ministers and Witnesses of the Gospel”
- When Fasting Is Easy While Praying Is Hard