Orthodox Marriage & Its Misunderstanding
Looking Death in the Face or The Aesthetics of Dying
Speaking My Truth Is Not Hate
Baptism Of Rus': Beast Becomes Man
Is Our Disposition Such That the Lord is Able to Be Moved to Compassion for Us?
Grand reception in Kremlin on the occasion of the millennium of the demise of Prince Vladimir
Patriarch Kirill meets with delegations of local Orthodox Churches
Nun of Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate murdered in Kiev
Ukrainian president calls for single national Orthodox church
Priest attacked in Kiev dies
Patriarch John X Stresses Unity, Peace, at St. Vladimir's Convocation
His Holiness Patriarch Kirill sends messages to Presidents of Russia and Ukraine on the eve of the day of Baptism Of Russia
Kiev priest attack must not remain unpunished - Moscow Patriarchate
Patriarch Kirill: St. Vladimir's Choice Changed the Whole Course of Our History
Patriarch Kirill launches anti-war appeal to Putin, Poroshenko on eve of Russia Christianization Day
- "The Hidden Source of Heresy Is Always the Pride of the Human Mind"
- What Are We So Scared Of? A Lesson from Princess Olga
- We Have to Be Ready to Accept God’s Healing: On the Seventh Sunday After Pentecost
- "Death Caught the Royal Family Fully Prepared for Eternity"
- How to Become a Living Relic: Homily for the Sixth Sunday of Matthew
- A Short Christian Moral Guide
- What Every Christian Needs To Know About All Of The Christians Who Saved Jews In The Holocaust
- On the Sacramental Nature of Marriage
- Metropolitan Kallistos: No other Orthodox Has Had That Extent of Influence on the Popular Level
- Take up and Read!
- High School Football and Orthodox Christian Asceticism
- Baptism Of Rus': Beast Becomes Man
- Our Fervent Intercessor: On the Kazan Icon
- St. Sergei of Radonezh: Leave the World and Serve the World
- Sts. Peter and Paul: Two Distinct Worlds Intertwined
- Saints Peter & Paul: Examples of Reconciliation
- Obedience and Faith – A lesson from the Centurion
- What is Russian Holiness?
- Metropolitan Onuphry: The Blame for the War That is Going On Is Attributable Not to God, but to Man
- God without Church?
- Archpriest Victor Potapov: An Earthquake of Sorts is Taking Place in America
- Bishops and Leviathans
- The Supreme Court's Decision on Homosexual Marriage and Orthodox Christianity
- How Does the Legalization of Same-sex Marriage Affect the Church?
- Gay Marriage Decision: How do we Respond?