The Joint Prayer of Muslims and Orthodox Christians: Violation of Canons or Expression of Love?
Keeping Christ in Mind Between Sundays
Our Response to God
“As One Cannot Count the Stars in the Heavens, So Can One Not Count the Holy Angels”
On Preaching and Temptation
Patriarch Irinej Urges Former Kosovo Residents To Return
Statement on the Reception of Refugees in the United States
Archpriest Chaplin urges Russia to realize ideals of Holy Rus, caliphate, USSR
This Year’s Annual Orthodox Seminar Held at the German Diocesan Cathedral Focuses on Monasticism
Henry Luce Foundation awards St. Vladimir’s Seminary $250,000 for Sacred Arts Study
The Russian Church is the most rapidly growing organization in Russia
To the families and friends of the victims in the terror actions in the capital of Mali
Archbishop Mark of Berlin and Germany Will Prayerfully Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of his Episcopal Consecration at Buchendorf’s Convent
Archpriest Vsevolod Chaplin backs death penalty in some situations, favors elimination of terrorists before trial
Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk: War against terrorism is a war in the spiritual field
- No Orthodox Christian is Without Theotokos’ Protection
- "Each Man Must Climb Upon the Cross In His Own Way"
- The Blessed Offense and the Nativity of the Theotokos
- Following Christ to the End: A Homily For the Sunday Before the Exaltation of the Cross
- Happy Church New Year!
- The Ascetic Struggle of Self-Denial: On the Beheading of John the Forerunner
- Marking Time: On the Beginning of the Ecclesiastical New Year
- "Apologize and Then Keep Quiet Forever"
- Bishop David of Sitka and Alaska: Is There Such a Thing as a War of Religion?
- Is Every Political Authority Sanctified?
- The Next “Battle of the Calendars”
- Mission and Aggression
- Are Bible Stories “Myths”?
- Pope Francis’ Thoughts on Pastoring in the 21st Century