Purity of Heart and of Life
Why Must We Cry Out to God in Prayer?
The Cure for Despair is Hope
I Choose Orthodoxy because I Want to Play Safe
Assyrian Monitor for Human Rights Issues Report on Christian Persecution in Syria
Patriarch Kirill, "Evil Comes from Human Heart"
Patriarch Kirill Pays Attention to Harmful for Humanity Consequences of Giving up Traditional Morals
Human Rights, Religious Freedom Concerns Turn Spotlight on Iran
Polygamy Banned in Turkmenistan
Round-table Conference on ‘Let Us Save Children Together’ Held in Moscow
Canada Court: No Exemption on Sexual Morality for Christian Law School
Foundation Stone to the Church of Passion-Bearer Eugeny Botkin Laid in the Urals
The Ukrainian Church Schism Legalization to Cut into Parts Body of Global Orthodox Church - Metropolitan Hilarion
Church and Russian Health Ministry to Chair the Program of Helping Syrian Children
- What Ever Happened to Fathers?
- The One Word Which Describes Why We Are Not Saints...
- Holiness Is the Norm and the Meaning of Life
- Everyday Holiness: Homily for the Sunday of All Saints in the Orthodox Church
- So, it is Summer!
- 3 Thoughts about Pentecost
- Why Do We Decorate Churches with Grass, Flowers and Tree Branches on Pentecost?
- Russia and Syria: A 200-Year-Old Friendship Rooted in the Christian Faith
- The Inherent Violence of Modernity
- Christian, You Should Get Counseling
- Some Thoughts On Anger
- “People Call Themselves Orthodox, but Do not See Their Close Ones’ Sufferings”
- Archimandrite Andrew (Konanos): We Do Not Think Right, Hence All the Troubles. There is a Completely Different Way
- Faith and Science According to the First American Female Astronomer, Maria Mitchell