"Why Are You Sad? Have You Forgotten That Christ Is Risen?"
The Stone at the Center of Time
Did Christ Descend Into Hell?
People Wearing Headphones Walk Past And No One Cares About Pascha
A Letter on Pascha from an Unknown Inmate of a Soviet Concentration Camp
Coptic pope to visit Kuwait next week: Egyptian ambassador
Egypt arrests 13 suspected of planning attacks against Christians
Rivlin calls persecution of Mideast Christians ‘a stain on humanity’
ISIS gunmen open fire at the St. Catherine monastery in Egypt
Patriarch Kirill urges global community to stop ignoring persecutions of Christians in Iraq, Syria, Africa
Russian church desecrated in Israel
Russia Sends Easter-Timed Humanitarian Aid to Orthodox Town in Central Syria
Muslims in Jordan Guard Churches on Easter Sunday
3,000 Easter cakes blessed by Patriarch Kirill delivered to Russian servicemen in Syria
Patriarch Kirill urges believers to refuse egoism on Easter
- “Forgiveness Is Not an ‘Optional’ Part of Our Life in Christ”
- The New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia. Faces and Fates
- The Mystery of God’s Judgements
- Zacchaeus as an Example of Struggle, Repentance and Change
- St. Philip, Metropolitan of Moscow and all Russia: Holy Archbishop and Martyr
- St. Seraphim and the Storms: "Struggle Continues Weather We Like It or Not”
- The Stone at the Center of Time
- Did Christ Descend Into Hell?
- Understanding Pascha
- People Wearing Headphones Walk Past And No One Cares About Pascha
- A Letter on Pascha from an Unknown Inmate of a Soviet Concentration Camp
- There Won’t Be Anyone Who Will Not Be Resurrected – Everyone Will Be Resurrected
- "Our Unity with the Lord Must Be Reflected In All Aspects of Our Lives"