Deacons and Iconography
Talking About Sexual Immorality
The Faith that Moves Mountains
God Calls in Interesting Ways
So What Is It Exactly That a Priest Does?
Ecumenical Patriarch recalls 50th anniversary of historic papal visit
Jerusalem’s Patriarch Theophilos III awards Georgian Prime Minister
Hierarchs of local Orthodox Churches express support for Canonical Ukrainian Orthodox Church
Palestinian Christians, Muslims united: Archbishop
Losing Faith: Germany's Christian Population Declining at Record Rate
Hungary donates $1.7 million for restoration of churches in Lebanon
A total of 182,000 believers go on pilgrimage to Nicholas the Wonderworker's relics in St. Pete over past week
St. Sergius Metochion opened in Jerusalem
On commemoration day of St. Sergius of Radonezh Metropolitan Hilarion celebrates Divine Liturgy in St. Sergius Monastery’s church of the Holy Spirit
Will Christians return to Mosul post-Islamic State?
- Coming and Going, Gathering and Sending
- “All of Us Are Called to Be Missionaries, Ministers and Witnesses of the Gospel”
- When Fasting Is Easy While Praying Is Hard
- The Call to Sainthood
- The Grace-filled Speech of Pentecost
- "The Church Prospers When She Is Persecuted"
- The Ascension: A Beginning, Not an Ending