Is Christmas a Fairy Tale? Part Two – The Evidence for Christ and the Christmas Stories
“I Entered The Church Hoping to Find an Ideal. Instead, I Found … People”
The Custom of the Christmas Tree
The Biggest Problem in the Church
Archimandrite Andrew (Konanos): When You Talk about God, Don’t Play a Role as if in the Theater
Prince Stefan Baptized by Patriarch Irinej
Patriarch Kirill Calls Religious and Political Leaders to Protect the Ukrainian Church
“Unification Council” Chooses KP Hierarch as Primate for New Church
Quebec Doctors Now ‘Abruptly’ Euthanize Sick Patients as First Resort: Study
Former Homeless Restoring Old Church Near Rostov
Site of Jesus’ Baptism Slated for Reopening as Landmines Cleared
Exhibition on Russian Royal Family Opens in Zurich
Metropolitan Hilarion Sends Condolences Over the Tragedy in Strasbourg
Really ‘Seeing’ the Elderly this Christmas
Particle of Hieroconfessor Famar’s Relics Handed Over to the Georgian Orthodox Church
- Practical Advice on Abstinence
- Today the Russian Church Celebrates the Entrance of the Theotokos to the Temple
- How Advent and Christmas Are Losing Their Sense in the Modern World
- Should We Fast in the Presence of Unbelievers?
- "Unless the Lord Comes to Us": A Reflection at the Start of the Fast
- Giving Thanks
- Today the Russian Church Commemorates the Kazan Icon of the Holy Theotokos
- Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- Can You Hear the Beauty of Nature?
- They Were Weeping Their Abortions, Not Shouting Them
- What “New God” do They Call to Worship and What “New Church” are They Creating?
- The Forgotten Rule
- Existential Despair and Moral Futility
- Sometimes You Have to Say “No”