How will the Nativity Fast Come Alive in Your Home?
Genuine and False Experiences of the Grace of God
Love, Peace, and Joy
What is Our Greatest Weakness?
Reading Spiritual Texts: Knowing That You Don’t Know
President Dodon Proposes Hosting Pan-Orthodox Council in Moldova
Century-old Ukrainian Chapel Destroyed to Build Church for Schismatics
Metropolitan Hilarion: the Patriarchate of Constantinople has lost the Right to be Called the Coordinating Center for the Orthodox Church
Statement of the ROC Holy Synod Regarding the Encroachment of the Patriarchate of Constantinople on the Canonical Territory of the Russian Church
The Holy Synod of the Russian Orthodox Church has Considered it Impossible to Remain in the Eucharistic Communion with the Patriarchate of Constantinople
Patriarch Kirill Meets with Byelorussian President Alexander Lukashenko
Patriarch John X of Antioch: Orthodox Churches Should Strive for Unity, not Autocephaly
Constantinople Patriarchate's Decision on Ukraine Makes Russian Orthodox Church's Unity with It Impossible - Metropolitan Hilarion
Patriarch Kirill Believes Ukrainian Orthodox Church will Withstand the Pressure of Secular Authorities
"Those who Initiated Autocephaly Do Not Want Peace in our Land"
- Today the Russian Orthodox Church Celebrates the Protection of the Most Holy Theotokos
- Blessings Demand Self-Denial: Homily for the Conception of John the Forerunner and the 1st Sunday of Luke
- The Elevation of the Cross – Hard Power vs. Soft Power
- A New Creation Through the Cross
- The Falling Asleep of the Theotokos
- A Coconut Fast: How My Children Began to Love Fasting
- Personal Transfiguration in Holiness