Homily on the Birth of the Theotokos
Should One Marry a Non-Believer?
Sheep Dog or Guard Dog?
“It Is No Longer I who Live, but Christ who Lives in Me”
The Unceasing Endeavour for Real Life
Turks Expressed “Irritation” due to Cross Placed on Greek-Turkish Border
Inaugural Ceremony for 200th Anniversary of the Greek Revolution Commences in Picton
St Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Howell, NJ, Celebrates Its Feast Day
For actor Jonathan Jackson, embracing Orthodoxy was not just conversion, it was “coming home”
Life of Saint Paisios to Become TV Series, Shooting Begins in Konitsa, Ioannina
Patriarch of Alexandria: In Egypt They Renovate Our Churches, They Do Not Convert them into Mosques
Patriarch Daniel: Kindergarten and Family Form the Child Together
Patriarch of Alexandria Makes Pilgrimage to Pantanassa at the National Guard of Cyprus Headquarters
Patriarch Kirill Says Why St. Alexander Nevsky Is Dear To Him
Metropolitan Hilarion: Eucharist is the wedding feast, to which Lord Jesus Christ invites each of us
- Are There Crimes That Cannot Be Forgiven?
- The Power of Love to Change the World
- Holding Fast to Our Orthodox Christian Identity
- "How to Return to a Regular Church Life after Quarantine If It Is Difficult For You?" - Priests Reply
- Biblical Rebellion?
- The Greatest Battle Is at Hand
- Christians Answer Wickedness and Mockery With the Truth